The Institution of Mechanical Engineers hosts HVAC Engineering conference over two days for the latest technical updates and products that address the challenges associated with system design, operation and maintenance.
At One Birdcage Walk
Benefit from cross-industry insights and ensure the continued reliability and efficiency of your organisation's HVAC system, including Nuclear, Tunnelling, Data Centres, Pharmaceutical, Transportation and more.
Topics covered will include:
- Review of Design Specifications and Health and Safety Standards
- Design and Control of Thermal Environments
- Sustainability and Future Proofing
- HVAC Systems Maintenance and Monitoring
- Fire and Smoke Control Strategies in Transport Infrastructure
- Smoke Hazard Management Systems
- Optimising Energy Efficiency
- Addressing Challenges in HVAC System Modelling
Hazards Forum members can book at the Supporting Organisation rate for IMechE events – simply book online or contact the IMechE directly and mention your membership.